Location: USA – CA – City of Industry
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
The Marketing Manager at Wang IP Law Group, P.C. will be in charge of marketing for the Wang IP Law Firm. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the managing partner of the firm and is responsible for providing marketing strategies.
The Marketing Manager should be knowledgeable in working in the Asian market, but does not have to have experience.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy in Asian Market and US market
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programs
- Determine demand for services offered by firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers
- Develop pricing strategies
- Monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- work closely with managing partner to maintain alignment on business goals and objectives across organization
- create monthly reports to share with managing partner
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Marketing Related Field
- Knowledge of Asian Market
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment; strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Social Media, such as WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter