At Wang IP Law Group, P.C., Robert Grandon practices a wide variety of Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, and Intellectual Property Law matters. His IP practice is primarily focused on patent, trademark, copyright, licensing and litigation. Mr. Grandon has over 25 years of experience managing complex and diverse civil, criminal, and appellate caseloads.
Mr. Grandon also practices complex business litigation. Previously, Mr. Grandon has served as a Supervising Attorney, Managing Director, and General Counsel for multiple companies. In these roles, Mr. Grandon has experience with handling and managing full case responsibility from intake meetings to appeals. He applies this knowledge to both negotiate settlements and go to trial regarding Business, Bankruptcy Adversarial, and Insurance matters. Mr. Grandon develops client-tailored plans to include provisions that best suit the clients’ needs, including servicing through litigation, mediation, arbitrations, and FINRA arbitrations.
Mr. Grandon received his juris doctorate from the University of La Verne, where he graduated fifth in his class. Mr. Grandon also received American Jurisprudence Awards for Contracts and Trial Advocacy. During law school, Mr. Grandon was a Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge William Hyde. Prior to law school, Mr. Grandon served in the U.S. Army from 1983 to 1986. In his spare time, Mr. Grandon has worked as a guest lecturer at Chapman University teaching Constitutional law and as a Pro Bono Attorney for the LA Independent Artists’ Project.
Intellectual Property Areas Of Practice:
Business Law Areas Of Practice:
- International Transactions, Ltd., v. Embotelladora Agral Regiomontana, Sa De Cv et al. (2003) 347 F.3d 589
- Summit Fin. Holdings, Ltd. v. Cont’l Lawyers Title Co.(2002) 537 U.S. 1001
- Summit Financial Holdings, Ltd. v. Continental Lawyers Title Co. (2002) 27 Cal. 4th 705;
- Summit Financial Holdings, Ltd. v. Continental Lawyers Title Co. (2001) 87 Cal. App. 4th 1379
- Mediterranean Constr. Co. v. State Farm Fire & Casualty Co. (1998) 66 Cal. App. 4th 257
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court:
- Central District of California
- Northern District of Texas