Attorney at Law
At Wang IP Law Group, P.C., Mr. Lu practices a wide variety of Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, and Intellectual Property Law matters. His IP practice is primarily focused on trademark, copyright, licensing, and litigation. Mr. Lu is also experienced in drafting and negotiating business and licensing contracts and agreements.
Prior to joining the Wang IP Law Group, Mr. Lu worked at law firms that specialized in personal injury matters, construction defect litigation, and mass tort litigation. Mr. Lu’s extensive experience and knowledge ensures that clients see the results they deserve by working quickly, efficiently, and effectively. Mr. Lu is fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese which allows him to communicate with a diverse clientele.
Edward received his juris doctorate from The George Washington University Law School in Washington, DC. During his legal studies, Mr. Lu interned with the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights where he worked directly with members of Congress to research and reform civil rights laws and policies. Prior to law school, Mr. Lu graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies.
Intellectual Property Areas of Practice:
- Licensing Agreements
Business Law Areas of Practice:
- Business Entity Formation and Structuring
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Opinion and Due Diligence
- Business Litigation
- International Business Transactions
- The George Washington University Law School (Juris Doctorate)
- University of California, Berkeley (Bachelor of Arts, Legal Studies)
- Mandarin Chinese 國語
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court:
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California