Since 2000, Alyze Pierce has been dedicated to her work as a Compliance and Human Resources Specialist, with a focus on employment law counseling, workplace investigations, and organizational training. Her expertise encompasses legal compliance, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives (DEI), as well as policy design to enhance employee retention and productivity.
Before joining Wang IP Law Group, Ms. Pierce earned her undergraduate degree from Stanford University, ranking in the top 10% of her class, with a B.A. in Political Science and an Honors Degree in Ethics in Society. She subsequently received her J.D. from Harvard Law School.
After obtaining her license to practice law in Pennsylvania, Ms. Pierce’s legal career has been marked by significant accomplishments. She has provided invaluable counsel as outside general counsel for a variety of organizations, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Known for her strong track record in representing both employees and management, she is adept at drafting various employment-related documents and mediating disputes. Ms. Pierce works collaboratively with Human Resources Departments and C-Suite members to find creative solutions to challenging business problems.
With extensive expertise in employment law and human resources, Ms. Pierce is a valuable member of our firm. Her contribution bolsters the firm’s capacity to support our clients in legal compliance, employee relations, and workplace diversity.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Human Resources
- Legal Compliance
Areas of Specialty:
- American with Disabilities Act
- Breach of Contract
- Dissolution of Partnership Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Title VII
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts Juris Doctorate
- Stanford University Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Honors Degree in Ethics in Society
Admissions and Certifications:
- State Bar in Pennsylvania
- Certified Workplace Investigator
- Certified Mediator
- Certified Human Resources Professional by ECornell
- LinkedIn Certificate in Human Resources: Leadership and Strategic Impact