The San Francisco and San Jose area is internationally known for being on the cutting edge of technology, media, and venture capital. Wang IP Law Group, P.C.’s Intellectual Property attorneys have the knowledge and experience necessary to providing the highest quality service to the community.
Our attorneys have experience with all IP related topics including, but not limited to:
- Patent: Search, Application, Acquisition, Post-Grant Review, Litigation, Patent Portfolio Management, Patent Opinion, and Technology Transfers;
- Trademark: Search & Registration, Prosecution, Management, Protection & Enforcement, Litigation, and Fashion;
- Copyright: Registration and Litigation;
- Trade Secret: Identification, Maintenance, and Enforcement; and
- Licensing: Preparation, Negotiation and Agreement Formation.
If you would like to learn how our San Francisco and San Jose County attorneys can help you with your IP needs, click the specific practice area below:
- San Francisco and San Jose Patent Attorneys
- San Francisco and San Jose Trademark Attorneys
- San Francisco and San Jose Copyright Attorneys
- San Francisco and San Jose Trade Secret Attorneys
- San Francisco and San Jose Licensing Attorneys
We represent clients at all stages of the intellectual property acquisition and litigation. Our firm prides its self on developing a tailored case strategy with the client in the initial stages of representation so that we can best assist clients with all their IP needs.
Wang IP Law Group, P.C. assists clients with Intellectual Property in the Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley, San Diego County and San Francisco and San Jose area. Our firm also provides services internationally including representing clients in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Israel.
Wang IP Law Group, P.C. is a Los Angeles based full service legal firm that specializes in intellectual property law (patent, trademark, copyright, and licensing agreement), business and commercial litigation, and a wide range of other legal matters including immigration, real estate, and landlord/tenant cases. Our multilingual attorneys represent clients from all over California and internationally from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, and Israel.
If you have questions or would like a consultation in regards to the content of this publication, please contact us by calling (888) 827-8880 or email us at info@TheWangIPLaw.com. For more information about the firm and the services please visit www.TheWangIPLaw.com.